Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Vinyl****ter: No Imagination

On May 23, 10:49*pm, Bret L wrote:
*You ever notice they never, but never talk about what thay would like
to have, that doesn't exist, or how an existing product could be
improved?

I would like to have a sphere that you enter and that reproduces the
sounds from every angle accurately. That way you can hear the guy who
coughed in the right rear third tier spatially correct.

Now why don't you just waddle over to your work trailer and rivet one
together, my dull little Nazi. LoL.

If, OTOH, you were referring to your burning desire to increase your
collection of blow-up Marilyn Monroe love dolls you can count me out.
LoL.

And never, never will they say the old one was better than
the new one.

WTF are you prattling on about now? I love my Pilot 654 and my Scott
222C. They're far better than anything those companies are currently
producing, as are my Dynaco A-25s.

*They have little imagination.

What a defective little thing you are. LoL.