Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Vinyl****ter, RAO's power couple

Never mind Bennifer, Brangelina or TomKat. We have Vinyl****ter, the
alpha pair over here.

Only, which is the he and which is the she? That posed a vexing
question, but I realized at last that it was a moot one. They are both
the she. And, they are getting synched up so that both are on the rag
at the same time. When that's the case we might as well all go fishing
or something.

Lately they are whining about how wascally wascist Bwet wan off, I
mean, ran off all the better posters with his off topic posts. To be
sure, I did run off one, Twaddlebottom, but that was no loss.

If they want to discuss their brand of audio their way, that is with
no outside criticism, they have options. They could go over to
r.a.high-end which is moderated and a safe harbor, or to one of the
several Web based forums like Audio Asylum, Audio Karma, Audiogon or
Steve Hoffman's which are all moderated too. Or, they could start a
new Usenet newsgroup, say, r.a.o.moderated, and do the work of
moderating it so it would be to their satisfaction.

Nothing doing, of course.

So sit there and whine, bitches. I'd send out some cheese, but you'd
say it was spoiled, so sit there and whine.