Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanach@aol.com is offline

Default Ferstler Moves On

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com

You and Arny are two reasons why I no longer hang around
here very much anymore.

Thanks Marc, for crediting me with a job well done. It
was pretty clear that after being shown to be a fool
enough times, due to your lack of common sense,
intelligence and education, you would simply go away.

And how does that explain why you're talking to me right
now? Or did you fail to think this one through, too?

Marc, you seem to be forgetting that you did go away, and stayed away for a
good long time.

Obviously, you've had a little relapse. I'm confident that you will shortly
go away again, probably this time for keeps.

Actually, I never went away.

Boon