Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Howard Ferstler Howard Ferstler is offline

Default Ferstler Moves On

wrote:
Howard Ferstler wrote:

I did not freak out. I saw the internet column and decided,
because my name had been mentioned, to send you a note.

We "debated" for a while via email, and then, after you
realized that you were not able to back up your claims about
the LP record and tube amplifiers (because they are silly),
you had a filter installed that would cause your server to
reject messages by me. "I don't want to hear the truth,"
says you.

What a medieval attitude you have.

We didn't "debate for a while" via e-mail. I didn't even read your
e-mails.

Now, don't tell fibs. Nobody here believes that you at least
did not scan the messages for cannon fodder.

I did, however, respond to you here. You started spouting
your usual gibberish, including reposting your dreary, irrelevant
ruminations on Spinoza for no apparent reason other than to spam the
newsgroup. Explain to us again how Spinoza and the LP are connected.

This is funny. We have Middius and other goofballs spouting
here all the time and you lambaste me for posting a
published article I wrote on the philosopher Spinoza.

The reason no one listens to you has nothing to do with whether or not
you're speaking the truth. It has to do with your writing style.

Because I do not treat you nitwits with the respect you
think you deserve. Well, pal, you guys do not deserve any
respect at all. You are a misleading blot on the whole
business of audio.

Howard Ferstler