George Gleason

Default BEHRINGER guitar amps, they really ...Ohh Poop!

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
In Article ,
"George Gleason" wrote:

Apparently not, although he or someone else from the company might have
served the beans.

or the other option so unthinkable to many here
someend user Loved this amp and went on a praise rant over something he

felt
strongly about.
Behringer saw no reason to tell someone who found and loved thier amp

,that
he should stop saying such rediculous and damaging stuff, about a piece

of
behringer gear

I believe it was a end user who found and loved a behringer amp and

decided
to post his feelings.
nothing more
much like I do about SLS loudspeakers and the Allen&Heath Icon mixer
george

That's what I like about the democracy we have over here George. I can let
you have that thought without losing a wink of sleep.

actually in a democracy if enough people say it is so, it becomes so.
I perfer a republic where things are not subject to having to cater to the
unwashed masses to remain true
George

---