Andy Cullen

Default BEHRINGER guitar amps, they really rock!

Dear all,

with regard to :

(a) the posting from Sascha (SGAE1976 - BEHRINGER guitar amps, they
really rock!) dtd. 26 Feb 2004 in rec.audio.pro
(b) the posting from Aron Brockowich (Guitar Player - BEHRINGER
VAMPIRE, Great !!! Nice Price) dtd. 26 Feb 2004 in rec.audio.pro

Of course we are delighted to hear postive comments about our products
from satisfied customers, and we are certain that the intentions
behind these postings were only of the best possible kind.

However, we insist that these specific postings do not originate from
the company Behringer. These postings represent individual opinions,
and we explicitly distance ourselves from the originators of these
comments. The individuals from whom these postings originate have no
association with the company Behringer whatsoever.

We do confirm that the company Behringer is taking an active part in
internet newsgroup discussions. Whenever a posting is made by an
employee or associate of the company Behringer, the affiliation to the
company Behringer is made clear in every case.

We assure everyone here that Behringer strives to maintain a
legitimate, serious approach to these discussions. Our participation
is intended solely for the factual clarification of relevant
"applicational" issues as raised by customers and users of our
equipment.

Unfortunately it appears that the synchronicity of these specific
postings, perhaps combined with a little "overenthusiasm" on the part
of the authors, has aroused the suspicions of other participants, and
we feel that this may lead to a detrimental view of Behringer as a
company, which is something which we do not accept.

We hope that this can be appreciated by all.

Best regards

Andy Cullen
Customer Support
BEHRINGER Spezielle Studiotechnik GmbH

"Mark & Mary Ann Weiss" wrote in message ...
It's a shame if this spam is Behringer-originated.
I used to have little respect for the products until I bought a few myself.
Their compressors were the mainstay of unlicensed 'pirate' broadcasters for
years, giving them the reputation of cheap & dirty. They really are a good
value, as far as the mixer and mics that I bought go.

I've even started to install the Behringer boards in place of the Carvins
that I had been recommending. The Carvins turned out to be awful in the
reliability department, suffering frequent power supply failures, but the
Behringers are running nicely in all the installations. I use them both at
home and at radio station production studios and not one problem so far.

I tried their large condenser microphones next and was delighted to get the
Shure KSM-32 sound for only $99. One of my clients was going to work a deal
to get free Neumann mics at their studios because they are just down the
road from the Neumann factory and headquarters, but I talked them into a
couple of Behringers and now they have working mics that sound a lot sweeter
and cleaner than the professional broadcast mics they had been using from
E-V and Sennheiser.

A lot of bang for the buck. That's not to say that Uli Behringer isn't doing
everything above board and honestly. For all we know, he *might* be copying
designs from prominent pro products and manufacturing them cheaply in China
with sub-dollar an hour labor. But the equipment we've bought so far is
quite good and seems to be holding up.

It's a shame to see this spam showing up. Behringer needs to be more careful
who they hire to market their products.

--
Take care,

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

VIDEO PRODUCTION . FILM SCANNING . AUDIO RESTORATION
Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm
Business sites at:
www.dv-clips.com
www.mwcomms.com