Eddie Runner

Default Where is the BEEF Tom???

Nousaine wrote:

OK; there's a 20 Hz tone (one in your sweep) with a 50-ft wavelength; 1/4 wave
= 12.5 feet. So exactly HOW did the woofer cancellation at your microphone
decide that it would reduce it's level exactly as much as when in was working
at 50 Hz?

I dont know how (or even IF) it decided anything....

Why not do some tests and give us some evedence Tom instead
of picking apart my posts.... Im trying to be nice here and I
have given everyone my best evedence....

WHERE IS YOURS???

Alot of folks can just be mean and it looks like your just trying
those tactics now..... Im sorry all these guys are jumping on you
for whatever reasons....

But I dont like to have an arguement without being able to
back up my claims....

I think I have done that...

YOUR TURN!

(calling me names dont count)