fhlh002

Default Actual tests - aiming woofer boxes

apparently the almighty Nutstain can't read graphs too well.... especially
ones that debunk his idiotic theories....

..... I've read this thread and I can't understand for the life of me why Tom
is such "figure" in this industry..... IMHO... he don't know jack ****,
unless it resides in a corvette......

Good Day

FHLH............

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
What about at 50Hz? There's a pretty big gain there too.

Paul Vina

"Nousaine" wrote in message
"Paul Vina" wrote:

I said that opening the hatch or trunk on a car doesn't increase bass

in
the
car. Your data clearly shows that as well.

HUH???? The Jetta graph shows a LOT more output above 50Hz with the

trunk
open.

Look carefully. It just shows that 'bass' in the cabin is significantly
reduced. Sure there is more 100 Hz; but is that really "bass"? It is

upper
bass
but really 100 Hz is pretty easy to come by in a car don't you think?