Eddie Runner

Default Tom is Unclear

Nousaine wrote:

And as one can see from your "graphs" there's no standing wave patterns below
60 Hz in a Neon.

Bull****... My graphs PLAINLY show more SPL with the box
aimed to the back of the car in ALL the sweeps on ALL the cars
I tested, even the neon!
anyone can look for themselves!
http://www.installer.com/tech/aiming2.html

The woofer is not PRODUCING more SPL at the cone
because we didnt change the settings... But the difference
in the *listening area* is caused by reflections interfering
constructlivly and destructivly (in phase and out of phase)
at the listening area....

And your still claiming it doesnt happen,,
ha ha

I love to talk tech. But when you have to deal with an amateur it's sometimes
difficult.

Im no amateur Tom... I been in audio professionally for almost 30 years!
I have worked with pro audio, home audio and car audio with the
emphasis on tech and service (including working as speaker tech for
a manufacturer and speaker tech at a warranty station) for far too
long to be called an amatuer...
You wanna pretend I am an amateur so you wont feel so bad about
me showing you up with my fancy sweeps and proving the bull**** that
you have been spewing is a buncha lies....

Again Eddie please explain to me how a given woofer system manages
to generate more sound pressure when its lying on its back ot faced to the
front or the back?

Your trying to twist out of your hole of lies by trying to say someting
else now arent you..... ha ha ha

The woofer does NOT make more sound pressure at the cone, the
sound pressure in the listeing area does increase (or decrease) with
woofer placement however....

I have only been saying that for about 20 years, it also says it
in my paper http://www.installer.com/tech/aiming.html

Now your pretending you didnt read it very good and YOU were
under the impression I was talking about AT THE CONE and
NOT THE LISTEING AREA.....

Ha ha ha

WONT WORK TOM!
You and I have been sparing on this lightly for over a year
(maybe two or more) and there is no way you can get off
now with a missunderstanding..... ha ha ha

YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE SAYING!
YOU WERE WRONG!!

Eddie Runner
Why didnt you address any of the presure field examples
I went to so much trouble to type out for you??

You mentione pressure field and I went to alot of trouble to
clarify it for everyone and now you just ignore all that!!
Why did you mention it in the forst place them???