Peter B.

Default Your Favorite AES articles.

Phil Cibley wrote in message . ..

It's not just 1 article but an entire issue from several years back
devoted to studio and equipment grounding.
Don't touch a soldering iron or punchblock tool without reading
it first.
Phil Cibley

Good call!
I have a book titled 'Audio System Design and Installation' written by
Philip Giddings. I'm actually looking forward to reading the stuff he
(and others)published in the Journal on the subject of grounding. The
references in the book 'Handbook for Sound Engineers' is going to be
another source for articles to get into.

I love how comprehensive the search feature is.

Thanks,
Peter