Bob Cain

U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles wrote:

Of course "It can be shown" that it exists for any mechanical
transducer--effectively a moving sound source, and be relatively easy to
calculate--it's a fairly straightforward manipulation of the wave
function for velocity, then make the velocity a function of the input
signal . . .

"Easy" to set up . . . but the algebra and trig gets a smidgeon knotty.

Anyone have Maple or Mathematica handy?

Nope, or I'd lend it to you. If it can be "shown" in a
fully general way that withstands scrutiny I really want to
know the answer.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein