Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Selective Moral Panics in Higher Education

On Mar 29, 11:57*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's salvage job fell apart:

Did it, Sugar?

I'm sorry to break this to you, Bratzi, but nothing you write (or, more
accutarely [sic], nothing you cut-and-paste) is interesting.
Jilly possibly coin (sic)

Nice try, old girl, but no dice, but thanks for that display of double idiocy.

tr.v., coined, coin·ing, coins.
1.To make (pieces of money) from metal; mint or strike: coined silver
dollars.
2.To make pieces of money from (metal): coin gold.
3.To devise (a new word or phrase).

"Jilly possibly coined a new word."

"Jilly possibly coins a new word."

"Jilly is possibly coining a new word."

"Jilly's new word is now possibly valid coin of the land."

You can't use a noun as a verb, dodo. Thanks for the triple dose of
idiocy. LoL.