Default Ears vs. Instruments

Yes is interesting, dare we say it would also be interesting to do a dbt
using the material he used? All we have at best is an anecdotal example
which would be better supported with controled testing. All that is
required is to have one cd from the "good" category and another from the
"bad" and let him rip, as long as he doesn't know which is which, as he
did in the article. Based on the article, we don't know with any certainty
if all he put himself through was a waiste of time or if it had any
reality outside of his self reported experience of it. A more accurate
subject line, based soley on his report, would be "reported perception vs.
reported perception".

Thought you guys might find the following interesting.

http://www.rogernichols.com/EQ/EQ_2000_02.html

I also suspect that responses will be predictable, but perhaps not.

Harry. Lavo
"it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing" - Duke Ellington