Bob Cain

Ty Ford wrote:

And while you're at it George, pitch in with Bob so he stops complaining
about not having what it takes to start your own newsgroup.

What was that about backhands? That comes real close to
robbing me of the motivation to try and do _anything_ about
a situation you don't like.

It's clear that we just don't like each other and what seems
to make the other tick (which need not be enumerated.) I
doubt it would be the first time for either of is and it's
quite ok. Ya just can't like or be liked by everybody if
you are a real person. I think it would be a really good
idea if we both stopped referring to each other when not
directly addressing the other.

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein