George

(John) wrote:

From: George

I absolutly belongs here, and in the food newsgroups and in the car
newsgroups, it belongs anywhere one can find anyone to tell it to

What is wrong with you? The people who share your viewpoint don't need
convincing. Those who disagree, well, you're only serving to **** them off.
Does fanatical, belligerant behaviour really accomplish anything? Take a
lesson from your own writings.

-John Vice
www.summertimestudios.com

I have often reconsidered what i believed as true, and changed my
position. I used to be catholic, now I am not
even years of ignorant head in the sand indoctrination can become
enlightened
It does work
and If GW doesn't scare the jimminies out of you , you just arn't paying
attention
George