agent86

ScotFraser wrote:

Once you guys get off topic, I cease to read what you submit. It's
boring, redundant, and takes up bandwidth. Still adding to my killfile,
relunctantly.

I probably read only 10 per cent of what's posted anymore. I'd prefer more
audio being discussed but I'm cool with people bringing out whatever's
gotten under their collar also. Just chill & participate in that which
interests you, ignore the rest. Your blood pressure doesn't need to get
worked up about any of this, it's only an internet newsgroup, nothing
more.

Yep. I probably read about 20% of NEW threads, but seldom follow any to
their conclusion any more. But that's mainly because the topic of audio
itself has gotten so broad. I'm more likely to ignore a "What's better:
Pro Tools, Nuendo, or Sonar" thread that an obviously marked OT thread
just because i don't really care very much about computers being uszed as
tape recorders (but that's just me). Hell, if a thread about U87s can end
up being about Stratocasters and nobody bothers to change the subject line
until a week later, it's hard to complain about ANYTHING being off topic.