Don Cooper

Blind Joni wrote:

Well...let's see...something happens ..to none of us personally..no matter how
much we hate it....so we take it out on our families???
Healthy perspective??

Do you know something about my family that I don't know?

What is wrong with these people?

What's wrong is that they don't share your opinion. I know a lot of people
don't share mine on a lot of important things to me..but I don't yell at my
mother because of it.

My mother passed away, so I'm still not following.

Of course everyone has their own opinion, and that's a natural and good thing.

What's wrong, is the travesty that these people (the ones in NY this
week), took the most horrible event of my lifetime in my hometown, and
have been exploiting it for the past three years.

I, for one, and I don't give a flying **** if I'm the only one, took
offense at the "bullhorn" speech that Bush gave. I saw it live on TV, or
as live as this administration would allow it to be.

Now, almost three years later, this is supposed to be a moment of
heroism and strength?

This guy needs to go, and January 20 is not a moment too soon.