Blind Joni

There must be a way for an intelligent guy like yourself to find a way to
stop this behavior. If these events really are affecting you so personally
there may be something else going on.

Yes , there must be something going on....

Like, maybe, having a concience? Or, (heaven forbid) loving his country &
his fellow man more than some abstract ideology?

Roger said he was"taking it out on loved ones"..I don't know what that means.
If we are upset it is always from some kind of problem with our own
integrity..which I'm sure most will try to argue..give it some thought.
And if the terrorists loved their country and fellow man more than some
abstract ideology we wouldn't be having this conversation at all. I just read
some C.S Lewis about 'national repentance'...written about Britain in
WW2..basically saying how many find it easier to forgive an enemy than a
neighbor.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.