Ty Ford

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:36:15 -0400, Bob Cain wrote
(in article ):

killermike wrote:

Why don't you post these things into one of the politics groups?

Scott Fraser summarized the reason we do it here in an
earlier post.

Mike, if you are tired of hearing this just tell me to
bugger off, but you, among us, are the only one who knows
the ropes for setting up a new usenet group from the
exellent job you did with the h-s group. You would be a
real hero to a lot of people if you could turn that
expertise toward the establishment of a rec.audio.pro.saloon
group where these discussions could be partitioned but would
likely have the same participants.

Bob

Jesus Mike, do it so the rest of us can have some peace around here. You'll
be ****ing cannonized.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com