PurPlatPro724

Default Need some Car Stereo suggestions

Hey guys,
Never posted here, been reading for some time now. Anywho, I started a home
study of Car Audio I and II. Once I finish it, I've enrolled in a school down
in Texas to learn some more stuff. Some people suggested I bring my own car, so
I can learn off it and build my own system there. Now, the problem..lack of
money and system. I make about 300 a week. I need some suggestions on what kind
of Subs and Amp to buy. I own a 91 Honda Accord and right now, I have a
Panasonic CQ-HR1003U deck, and some Pioneer speakers all around (Came in the
car from the original owner) I need some ideas on what to buy, and only have
about a 600 dollar limit for it all. I build boxes on the so I just need
suggestions for subs and amp. Any help would be appreicated. I've been looking
through so many things and can't decide on anything. thanks.

'Pure Platinum Creations'
Andrew