Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

Default Dumb Question about Cramolin

On 3/2/2012 10:51 PM, mcp6453 wrote:

Caig Cramolin with Freon was magic. It solved a major
problem for me that I couldn't solve any other way. (A console had a power
supply with the regulator on a plug in circuit board with unplated fingers. When
I sprayed the contacts with Cramolin, the problem went down by 50%. The next
day, the hum was completely gone. It never came back.)

For a problem like that, you might try Stabilant 22. It's a
"contact enhancer" and it's not made from 100% snake oil,
maybe 60 or 70%. ')

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff