Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,uk.rec.audio,alt.audio.equipment
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Default FS: Yamaha AX-497 - 100W Stereo Integrated Amp Titanium Finish - London, Victoria

Don Pearce wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 05:32:13 -0800 (PST), HiFi Confidential
wrote:

FS: Yamaha AX-497 - 100W Stereo Integrated Amp Titanium Finish -
London, Victoria

Yamaha's highly recommended top class high power and pure sound
technology amplifier with ToP-ART, CD/DVD direct amplification and
linear damping.

What's linear damping, please?. Oh and while I'm at it, what is pure
sound technology? I'll save my question about tO-ParT or whatever
miscellany of caps and lower case for a future post.

Apparently, you don't read the, "specs" of the items in the Musicians Friend
catalog, or you would be familiar with these engineering terms....:^)