Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Default Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, 2010

Le 19/03/2010 19:19, Boon a écrit :
On Mar 18, 5:49 pm, Bret wrote:
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, 2010

[James Fulford]

"The Roman Catholic Bishop Of Londonderry, Séamus Hegarty, having failed to make peace in his own Northern Irish Diocese, wishes to export Ireland’s problems to America, legally or illegally:

Ireland's problems? You mean the same country that The Economist
Intelligence Unit ranked as the best place in the world to live, above
Switzerland, Norway and Sweden (US is ranked 13)? The same country
that scores in the Top 12 of the Global Peace Index year after year
(US is currently ranked 83)? You mean the same country that
experienced "unprecedented economic growth" through the 1990s and
2000s until the US housing market caused a worldwide recession?

We should be lucky enough to import Ireland's problems. Develop some
critical thinking skills before you cut-and-paste, will ya?

LOL !!!

You a pure "west-coast" product making the apology of the Irish living
way of life ?
Listen me boy, I bet that you wouldn't survive more than 6 months to
Irish life.
Past this time you will be alcoholic or you would turn to your old demons...

Again.