Darryl

On 30 Sep 2004 08:37:57 -0400, (Mike Rivers)
wrote:

In article
writes:

It's a lot better than Verizon Park or Prudential Financial Park or some
other really tediously named uber corporation.

I always liked 3Com park. Practically nobody knew what that was.

We have FedEx Field. I guess it's a good thing that FedEx bought
Kinko's and not the other way around. I'm not sure I'd like to see the
Redskins play at Kinko's Field.

There's a local business in the East Bay called "Your Black Muslim
Bakery". I'm still waiting for them to buy the naming rights to the
Oakland Coliseum so we could have "Your Black Muslim Coliseum".

Darryl