Posted to comp.music.midi,alt.music.midi,rec.audio.opinion,comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard.tech,comp.sys.ibm.pc.soundcard.music
Erik de Castro Lopo Erik de Castro Lopo is offline

Default Soundcard-MIDI is *not* obsolete

In comp.music.midi Radium wrote:
Hi:

I know I've brought this extremely-off-topic subject up -- and in
other groups -- before but I just can't get over it.

Time to start taking your meds again.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"An older MS internal whitepaper from August 2000 on switching
Hotmail, which MS acquired in 1997, from front-end servers
running FreeBSD and back-end database servers running Solaris
to a whole farm running Win2K, reads like a veritable sales
brochure for UNIX"
-- http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/28226.html