TubeGarden

Hi RATs!

Electric guitar players drag their amps from bar to bar until, and IF, they get
lucky and then their roadies drag them from concert to concert. Or the tour
management co. arranges for a local (e.g. North America) sound system, whatever

They play way loud, either way

Been the American scene for half a century.

I have passed my Fender Super Twin Reverb (blackface) on to another generation.
And the Gretsch.

My tubes sit in piles until I carefully take them out and build an amp circuit
for them. For listening to recordings. None are for sale, until I am dead, OK?

If I want to move my amp, I will have to take it apart, move the parts, and
build it again.

Probably a little better. I have moved it, once. I used to have the big north
bedroom, now, I have the small south bedroom - better acoustics and way more
sunshine, Superman!

Anyway, I am also diagonally across the four corners from LV, but, in no way
hostile. We live on different planets in different ages.

This NG is about tubes. Some people think that includes eBay. What a bunch of
****heads. We don't care about commerce, just music.

Please start your own eBay whiners NG. We just don't give a ****, OK?

Character assassins are beyond hope or reason. Alcohol and other substances may
pose as a muse, but, the **** you sling ain't poetry, friends

Tubes rule!

Happy Ears!
Al