Noel Bachelor

On or about Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:11:27 -0700, Bob Smith allegedly wrote:

.38 revolver - if you are a good marksman this is also very effective - if
not expect increased ventilation from the new holes in the walls, ceiling or
roof. If you have neighbors they may get excited when this method is
employed so check local ordinances first.

Reminds me of a recording job out bush one time. The place we were
staying had mice running around, so my collegue (who lived there on and
off) found his old air rifle, and we sat there shooting the mice as they
ran along the kitchen sink. Interesting somersaults.

Noel Bachelor noelbachelorAT(From:_domain)
Language Recordings Inc (Darwin Australia)