Ben Bradley

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:49:47 +0200, "Maxy" wrote:

I have a mouse connected to my computer.... I got him trapped using a cat5
connection.... heheh

I backed up my hard drive and it ran over my mouse. Perhaps the OP
should do more backups.

"Jerome" ha scritto nel messaggio
. com...
Mice just started showing up in my house. I know there are some
devices that emit ultrasonic, mice-repellent frequencies and was
wondering if anyone happened to know what these would be. Was thinking
I'd make a loop, burn to cd(or play on the computer if the frequencies
are too high), and leave on while I'm gone or sleeping. Would this
work? Thanks!

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley