Posted to rec.audio.tubes
patrick-turner patrick-turner is offline

Default Speaker Matching transformers.

Mr Audio chef said....

Hello Patrick, I would like to add that you can find more information on
the self-compensated OPTs in the European Triode Festival Site (Year
2008- Lectures) and, if you have access to the AES papers library, see
Paper 6346 AES 118th Convention - 2005 - Barcelona, paper 6831 - AES
120th Convention - 2006 - Paris , Paper 7151 - AES 122nd Convention 2007
- Vienna ).
Should you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me
at my site (polisois-audio.com or by e-mail )
and I'll be glad to respond.
Best regards,
Ari (Audiochef)

Your email address at seems to be invalid because I got failed message notice after i tried to email me so I will NOT try again.

Please be sure not to waste everyone's time here by posting vague ideas without clear supporting evidence that the ideas actually exist.
Patrick Turner