Faustino Dina

Default Who fabricates 8 Ohms speakers...? I can't find other except Sony...

I travel all throughout Mexico frequently, and I am amazed on how
expensive
electronic equipment is. Why is this?

My first I suspect is the government. Mexico is well known to be a country
with a lot of tax evasion. Then the gov raises the taxes so we, the one few
good citicens, pay the taxes they are unable to collect...

But I also found that internet sellers in USA don't want to export many
items, specially HiFi audio equipment. I read in some sites it's 'cause the
manufacturer doesn't permits to do so. Adding that the market for HiFi in
Mexico is inherently weaker than in developed countries, then it is hard to
find well stocked distributors....So where is the world markets?, where is
the globalization...? Sony has a solid presence in Mexico, I can buy
directly from him and make valid my guarantee on many places across the
country, but others HiFi firms are accesible only through not so convincent
dealers....