Stewart Pinkerton

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:35:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Ayn Marx" wrote in message
roups.com
George M. Middius wrote:
Is somebody trying to peddle some "test" equipment on the
audio newsgroups?

etc,,,,,,,,,Snip...

Please **** off back to the Land of The Brave and

Zenophobic.
We have enough nut cases of our own here on Aus.Hi-Fi.

The irony is that we have an Aussie who wants to chase all
the xenophobic Americans out of her sacred little part of
the world. Yes, she wants to chase the foreigners out!

Naah, Ayn isn't a xenophobe, no not even a little bit! ;-)

Well, at least she's not a phukkin Abo or a Chink, Ms Hansen sorted
them out! Australia for the Australians, I say! I mean, the *real*
Australians, you know, the dregs from England's gutters.

As the New Zealanders say, anyone who emigrates from NZ to Oz is
obviously increasing the average IQ of both countries........