Robert Morein

Default The question Krooger won't answer

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Robert Morein said:

[snip]

Your points 3 thru 7 are indeed true of others besides Krooger.

However, I have it on good authority that in arena of actual
knowledge, Pierced Dick is ten times the engineer Krooger is. I can
see where you might mistake Pierce's bluster and snot for
Kroogeresque ignorance, and it's indeed bizarre that somebody with
actual useful knowledge of his field would continuously act out the
way Pierce does.

I prefer to be generous, even with an accused accuser of pedophilia.

But you're right. Pierce is far more competent than Krueger. He's probably a
very frustrated guy, as it takes some social skills to get the business his
expertise deserves. But don't mistake his audio competence for a great
theoretical mind. If you peruse alt.science.physics.acoustics, you'll run
into Angelo Campanella, a really great mind, combined with a pleasant,
self-effacing personality. Unlike these other tyrants, Angelo is an
organizer for the good, who makes considerable resources available on his
website, and I have never seen him put anyone down.

I submit that Krueger does know some things; it's just totally overwhelmed
by his urge to be the Prince of Audio, beckoning everyone to his website for
enlightenment.

Hari Krishna, Arny.