dnrg

Default Yamaha MG 10/2 mixer vs. similar Behringer and Alesis 8-10 channel mixers

Anyone? Is the Yamaha MG10/2 so new no reviews exist for it?

- Dana

(dnrg) wrote in message . com...
Any thoughts on this? Is the build quality of the Yamaha better than
what you'd get with an equivalent Behringer or Alesis mixer? Mackies
are definitely out of my price range. They simply couldn't be worth
twice the money (or nearly so).

I see the Yamaha MG 10/2 going for $99 online and in catalogs, but
I've learned in the past that prices listed for gear, even when
advertised as "sale" prices, allow for some negotiation and
bargaining. What should I pay for one of these or an equivalent
Behringer?

Unfortunately I haven't seen a lot of bargains on eBay for mixers in
my price range with 8-10 channels. I'd prefer to buy a good quality
mixer used.

Thanks in advance.

- Dana