Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default A Chuck Hicks Post

On 02/01/2015 15:30, hank alrich wrote:
Peter Larsen wrote:

"hank alrich" skrev i en meddelelse

Chuck's privacy settings are such that I was able to find that post and
share it on Facebook. That is his own perogative, no asking required.

Even if it is public droit morale still requires you to ask because it is
another context.

Chuck's timeline is open to viewing by anyone, AFAICT.

Makes no difference.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Peter, to me what you are saying is that if I see a poster on a public
notice board I have to ask the creator's permission to alert you to that
poster.

I'd say there's a difference between posting a URL and quoting large
sections verbatim. Kind of the same difference as posting a link to a
Soundcloud file and copying it and attaching the audio to your post.

Then again, I assume that anyone who wants to will copy and paste
anything I post on a public forum without asking.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.