Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default A Chuck Hicks Post

Scott Dorsey wrote:

I don't think music is always about happy emotions at all, because sometimes
people don't have happy emotions. Music is about all emotions, good and bad.

Amen, Scott.

In early 2013 I wrote a song about a friend, neighbor, and vet who
killed himself. It is the most brutal song I have ever written. It is
also beautiful (if I do say so myself).

In November I did a solo show of reasonably fresh material, for the
Plumas Arts Organization, and played it for the home folks for the first
time. Many tears in the room. Beauty sometimes aids and abets sorrow.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com