Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Stereo Raw

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
Luxey wrote:
Garry,
for one thing, it all works, as it does, due hearing mechanism and the way
=
the perception works. You do not have to know anything about it, but
still.=
Without any attempt to isolate.... and so on ...., our ears and our brain
=
still are .... isolating .... and so on ...=20

I think the problem is that he doesn't believe that it actually DOES work,
presumably because he has never actually heard it work.

I know when I first heard it work I was staggered.
--scott

Scott -

I posted a very careful explanation of what I am saying, with examples of
the various approaches and an ideal system and the simplifications that have
been applied to such a system. Previously I have posted a partial history of
my listening experience to systems designed and installed by their owners,
such as Mark Davis, Jim Winey and Peter Walker.

That's the best I can do. I am surprised that no one here can talk on the
subject, or isn't interested.

Gary