Posted to rec.audio.pro
Keoki Keoki is offline

Default TC VoiceLive 2 or Eventide H3000 for vocal?

I got the H3000 back from the recommended repair facility. The two pads that did not have continuity are soldered. The soldering itself has continuity. Rom chip #1 is reinserted flush wrong in the socket. The power unit was upside down Total cost $20.

The H3000 does not start whatsoever. As in, dead like George Washington's grandmother, even the screen doesn't blink when I flip the switch. The fuse is OK, voltage is still at 115, yet it's bricker then when it went in.