Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On 10/09/2018 4:26 am, Gareth Magennis wrote:
If they are 2 adjacent channels, it could be they share a dual op-amp or
a A/D converter which has broken.

It could even be the operator who did something stupid like plug am amp
output into an input, and then comes on here complaining that something
broke.
Or switched on a software Insert and didn't assign anything to it, but
is not capable of working that out.

Whatever,Â* you get a lot of product for very little money with these
kind of things, often including a 3 year warranty.

But people still complain because they break occasionally, like a Neve
or SSL does too.

There is no pleasing some folk.
Particularly the clueless.

Agreed. I've seen plenty of Behringer failures over the years. Some due
to mis-treatment by operators, but a lot due to cost cutting on
Behringers part. However considering what you get for the money you
spend, I still think Behringer has created a low cost semi-pro market
segment they lead by a mile. But if you can afford Midas, they own that
now too. :-)