Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jon Yaeger

Default Amplifier question

in article , CAINE at
wrote on 5/26/06 4:40 PM:

heads up guys- don't buy anything from, or have any dealings with, this
DESERTBOB guy- once he gets your personal contact info, address, phone
number, email address, etc.- he plasters it all over Google, and
you'll have your own personal net stalker with him. He's also the last
of the tattle tale stranglers. He tries to get back at people by
calling up and emailing authorities and reporting you with false
accusations. We are talking one SICK TICKET, he is. He's been
harassing my ebay auctions and email addy now, for 2 years.

We know how you feel about DesertBob.

Do you know how I feel about you hijacking my thread ???

About the same.