Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_] Peter Wieck[_2_] is offline

Default Definitive's Music Matters

I am not being the slightest bit snarky when I ask this:

Unless your interest is purely social, and purely for being around like-minded people, which is worthy in its own right, why would someone go to such an event?

Other than transducers (speakers, microphones, phono-cartridges, headphones, guitar pick-ups and so forth), there is nothing new or improvable in the audio hobby. Bigger, perhaps. More powerful, perhaps. But better? Not hardly. So, I have to ask.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA