Posted to comp.misc,rec.audio.tech
Julian Macassey Julian Macassey is offline

Default [CM] Headphones - Hearing aids

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:12:31 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

Anyone with hearing loss would do well to continue with annual
hearing evaluations.

My audiologist uses some Windows based software to access
the hearing aids,

I'm sorry to hear that. Pity they couldn't have used a
less mediocre platform.

I'd like a copy, and I don't buy any
safety arguments. But I don't know how to analyze the
results of a hearing test and convert that into hearing aid
settings.

Have you considered that the software takes care of that?

I'm not upset that I don't have the software.
It's probably just as well.

Is the software a proprietary app that is written by and
for the hearing aid manufacturer?

--
Communism is Soviet power plus the electrification of the whole
country. - Vladimir Lenin