Posted to rec.audio.car
Phonedude

Default How Do You Guys Feel About Changing Our Name to "rec.audio.video.car"?

So go make it happen. It's not a task I'd ask for though.

PD

"MOSFET" wrote in message
I LIKE rec.multimedia.car a BUNCH! That's a killer idea. That would be my
vote.

MOSFET

"GregS" wrote in message
In article , "Vivek"
wrote:
Sometimes both are the same. Some web based forums are just the user
interface to the usenet. example google groups.

With web-based you can check the reply to your post from places other
than
your PC. Think what hotmail did to SMTP

wrote in message
| "MOSFET" wrote:
|
| I have already put the question to Ian. I'm not sure about the
logistics,
| but I think it's time we do it.
|
| What do you guys think?
|
| MOSFET
|

| I'm sure for it
|
| I hate web based forums and much prefer Usenet based

I don't really like forums. How about rec.multimedia.car or vehicle
I don't really know if it would accomplish anything. rec.audio.car
used to have about 20 times more postings.

greg