Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Can we kill the spammers?

In article ,
Getting Older and Grumpier Gear Minion wrote:
On Mar 17, 7:46=A0am, Mike Rivers wrote:
On Mar 17, 7:32 am, Eeyore
wrote:

Was considering asking my news provider to block googlegroups posts.

Bye! =A0I post through Google Groups for convenience. And while not
everybody loves me, I don't spam. You really don't have to go very far
out of your way to avoid spam. It's like swatting flies.

It would be nice if Google could figure out a filter for
these robo posts.
They just change the account email and continue
when you report them to the abuse link.
Too bad you can't link them to each others email
so they spam each other to a stand still (-:}=3D

Everybody else has a filter for them, apparently. Look for a news
provider that runs "cleanfeed" and you may find all of the trash goes
away. I am clearly not seeing any of this rolex or handbag spam.