Posted to rec.audio.pro
Dec [Cluskey] Dec [Cluskey] is offline

Default Ohms specs for headphones...do they matter?

I've never seen/heard them.

And which planet of the Universe did you arrive from, yesterday? [huge
grin!]

Every studio in the world uses them [well almost!]

I would be astonished to walk into any studio/TV situation/Radio where
there weren't Beyer Dynamic DT 100 earphones... am I wrong?

Dec [Cluskey]
http://www.makehits.com

On Jun 29, 12:46 pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:
"Dec [Cluskey]" wrote ...

Hi Richard

Depending on where and when you want to use the headphones,

Perhaps you meant to address the original poster,
"genericaudioperson". I have plenty of headphones,