Raymond Koonce

Walther wrote:

Raymond Koonce wrote:

Nice work! You're a lot better at html than I am! Do you scan
prints from your camera to publish on-line?

I spoiled it in the meantime and added lots of boaring nonsense to it.

Not boring, interesting to see an amp I've never run across before.

BTW, I speak not a single word of HTML - thatīs SGIīs Cosmo Create :-(.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to look that up. I hate trying to
compose in HTML, it never seems to work the way I intended.

The lab processing the film additionally supplies a CD with the
prints. They do this not only at no costs but in fact _cheaper_ than
without.

I guess that's the regular thing these days. It's been a long time
since I shot any 35mm film. I'm all digital these days.

Those transformers are very nice looking. Are they wound by Radford
or outsourced?

how can I tell? I didnīt find any writing besides the felt tip notes!
Does anybody else know? With transformers like these one could easily
build STA-25 clones, am I right? That has not happened yet AFAIK.

Sounds like a good project :-)

Cheers!

Walther

Best regards,