Walther

Raymond Koonce wrote:

Nice work! You're a lot better at html than I am! Do you scan prints
from your camera to publish on-line?

I spoiled it in the meantime and added lots of boaring nonsense to it.
BTW, I speak not a single word of HTML - thatīs SGIīs Cosmo Create :-(.

The lab processing the film additionally supplies a CD with the prints.
They do this not only at no costs but in fact _cheaper_ than without.

Those transformers are very nice looking. Are they wound by Radford or
outsourced?

how can I tell? I didnīt find any writing besides the felt tip notes!
Does anybody else know? With transformers like these one could easily
build STA-25 clones, am I right? That has not happened yet AFAIK.

Cheers!

Walther