Mike Rivers

In article writes:

It's a lot better than Verizon Park or Prudential Financial Park or some
other really tediously named uber corporation.

I always liked 3Com park. Practically nobody knew what that was.

We have FedEx Field. I guess it's a good thing that FedEx bought
Kinko's and not the other way around. I'm not sure I'd like to see the
Redskins play at Kinko's Field.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )