View Single Post
  #15   Report Post  

Hi Everyone, sorry to wake this thread up, but I recently acquired a set of TR5's and it seems that one of them has probably a bad input sensitivity pot - very low volume and it feels like the wiper isn't making contact whatsoever which seems to be pretty common. On the working one, I can feel the drag of the wiper, but this one feels open. I'd like to replace them both, but having a hell of a time sourcing a drop-in replacement. They're 2k it looks like, but small, rectangular and it looks like the long shaft to clear the back panel is integrated. I can't find anything similar anywhere and don't really want to mod anything at all if I don't have to, so just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their heads where to get them, or at least a specific PN (it looks like it has "DI YA B2K" and 0406 on it.) I've seen where people have replaced them out there, but of course no mention of what they replaced them with (Grrr.)

Thanks, and again sorry to jump on this, but you guys sound like you may be my last and only hope... =]

Terry
(Some guy in Iowa)