Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Who likes buskers ?

On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 11:28:02 +0000, John Williamson
wrote:

On 28/01/2021 11:09, wrote:
John Williamson Pompous Asshole wrote:
==================================

If she had been singing in tune and on the beat, it would have helped,
as would having better diction. Apart from that, I hope she's taken
lessons and improved. The guitars were in tune.

** Sooo - being precisely 'in tune" is everything to you ?

Being precisely in tune is not *everything*, but if she hits a note,
it's probably by accident.

or maybe you're just trolling as usual.

** I have never *trolled* - not once, not in my entire life.

ROFLMAO.
OTOH have you ever done anything else ?
Are you capable of anything else ???
FYI: Rhetorical question....

Ah, I get it. Disagreeing with the almighty Phil Allison is trolling.
Him acting like a prat is not. Got it.

I cringing with embarrassment for her and clicked away after the first phrase in
the first verse,

** How fair minded you are - bout as fair minded as a ****ing Nazi.
You have *no ****ing idea* about what actually matters in a performance.
Or anywhere else , in any other respect.

So, out of tune, off the beat and slurred diction are your idea of a
good performance? Otherwise, why post the link?

All the musicians I have worked with value in tune, on the beat and
words you can understand.

If you weren't so tragic, you'd be hilarious.

Did you notice the way he said "she is just barely 14 years old"? You
could practically hear him dribbling. We all know what the actual
agenda is, and it is nothing to do with singing.