Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Who likes buskers ?

On 28/01/2021 11:09, wrote:
John Williamson Pompous Asshole wrote:
==================================

If she had been singing in tune and on the beat, it would have helped,
as would having better diction. Apart from that, I hope she's taken
lessons and improved. The guitars were in tune.

** Sooo - being precisely 'in tune" is everything to you ?

Being precisely in tune is not *everything*, but if she hits a note,
it's probably by accident.

or maybe you're just trolling as usual.

** I have never *trolled* - not once, not in my entire life.

ROFLMAO.
OTOH have you ever done anything else ?
Are you capable of anything else ???
FYI: Rhetorical question....

Ah, I get it. Disagreeing with the almighty Phil Allison is trolling.
Him acting like a prat is not. Got it.

I cringing with embarrassment for her and clicked away after the first phrase in
the first verse,

** How fair minded you are - bout as fair minded as a ****ing Nazi.
You have *no ****ing idea* about what actually matters in a performance.
Or anywhere else , in any other respect.

So, out of tune, off the beat and slurred diction are your idea of a
good performance? Otherwise, why post the link?

All the musicians I have worked with value in tune, on the beat and
words you can understand.

If you weren't so tragic, you'd be hilarious.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.